Saturday, January 31, 2015

R O L L E R C O A S T E R

To say that I experience a roller coaster of emotions on a daily basis is the understatement of all understatements.  And in fact, that previous statement alone both pisses me off and makes me smile at the same time! It pisses me off because it's absolutely full of [...shit, what are those things called? You know, where people say them so much that they start to lose their meaning but are still usually true...] cliches! Yes! Cliches.  (I hate them, and yet I so often am one.)  And it makes me smile, too, because there is no better way to explain my emotions on a daily basis than like the highs & lows of a roller coaster. If you know me, then you know I love roller coasters. And that is what life on the road feels like to me.  A roller coaster.  So while the highs are to the mountain tops & the lows are to the depths of the sea, together they make something I love. And that's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment