Sunday, September 29, 2013

SSS: New York

The amount of adventures I plan to enjoy in New York is innumerable.   New York City alone leaves me dizzy with possibility.  New York is one of those states that may require more than the 5.5 days that my 9-month travel plans have allotted.  Which of course makes me question, once again,  whether or not 9 months will be enough time to see & do & experience all that I want to see & do & experience.  The answer of course is that it's not.  That's what I both love & hate about this whole planning process though.  I will never be able to  experience it all!  But how wonderful is that!? Our country is so full of wonderful things waiting to be explored and appreciated.  I'm excited to discover even a small portion of all that wonderfulness.  :)

Things to do & see & experience in NEW YORK:
  • Catskills (New Paltz, Kingston, Woodstock)
  • Adirondack Mountains
  • The Hudson River Valley
  • Niagara Falls
  • Clark's Gully (waterfalls)
  • Finger Lakes region (Ithaca)
  • Long Island
  • Drive Route 73 to Lake Placid
  • National Baseball Hall of Fame
  • Saratoga National Historic Park
  • Coney Island FUN
  • Eat buffalo wings at Anchor Bar in Buffalo
  • Eat New York-style pizza, cheesecake, bagels, pastrami
  • NEW YORK CITY !
  • [I'm considering becoming a true tourist & buying the New York Pass to help me discover all that the Big Apple has to offer.]
Although I've been to New York before, I'm certainly excited to rediscover it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment