Thursday, September 19, 2013

Starting Fresh.

I went to Kaka'ako on Monday morning to look for my three books & journal in the spot that we so mindlessly left them, but no luck.  There's a key store right there too, so I asked the guy inside if anyone had found some books out front, but he said no.  And then he added, "There's a lot of homeless people in this area too though, so I don't think you're going to find them." Thanks for the encouragement, dude. :( I'm still hoping some Good Samaritan found them and is currently trying to track me down via the library book.  Honestly though, I mostly just want my journal back! AHHH all my research and good road trip ideas! :( ...We'll see.

After being upset over the loss of my books and journal for several days though, I figured its probably time to get back on the horse.  Time to start fresh! So I'm going to put my energy into re-researching Michigan & Ohio (which shouldn't be too hard!) and beginning my research on Pennsylvania.  One thing that makes all this a little bit easier is a fresh journal.  And my first order of business: writing my full name & phone number in the front cover! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment